Wednesday, May 17, 2006

How This Is Going To Work

OK...I've been giving this alot of thought. I am blogging for a couple reasons: 1) to keep all our friends updated about what is going on in life; 2) to keep my writing sharp and hopefully get good feedback; 3) just to have a place to reflect sometimes.

So, there will be three regular "columns." The first will be entitled "The Rear View Mirror." It will be more or less a summary of our week. The second will be "The Pulpit." It will be my weekly youth sermon manuscript (the manuscript will differ some from the preaching). Last will be "Riverside Reflections." Here I will just ponder life as I experience it. Your comments are always welcome, and thanks for chekcing in from time to time.

SDG, Eric

2 Comments:

Blogger peterkevinson said...

What does SDG mean?

7:11 PM  
Blogger EF + said...

Soli Deo Gloria...just don't feel like writing it out all the time

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home