Friday, January 02, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2009!

Another year has come and gone. This time next year we will be celebrating the end of a decade. Can you believe Y2K is already almost a decade away? Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year. I hope your year is a full of joy and life as ours was this past year.

Also, it is time again for me to make my annual resolutions that I'd like to keep but probably won't. To help me keep track, I will be updating my sidebar so you can watch how well I do or do not keep these handful of resolutions. With no further adeiu:

Spiritual: Morning & Evening prayer from the daily office every day.

Physical: Cut way back on the soda & Walk around town more.

Mental: The year of NT Wright.

Professional: Develop a personal mission statement.

Recreational: Spend time with the family outdoors & spend more time on the boat.


Well there they are. Stay tuned so you can help monitor my progress.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 Comments:

Blogger peterkevinson said...

maybe we can do some N.T.Wright together.
kevin

12:18 PM  
Blogger EF + said...

I started on "Simply Christian" and "For All the Saints" is next. I read his "... for Everyone" nearly every week in sermon prep. I'm open to further recommendations as well.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home