Tuesday, May 23, 2006

THE REARVIEW MIRROR: 5/14-5/20

This was quite an eventful week:

- Graduation on Sunday...ever try finding a nice restaraunt on Mother's Day where you can get seated, eat, and leave in under 2 hours?

- Monday: no school responsibilities! What do I do with myself?..O yea, Church Board Meeting

- Wednesday: I love Wednesdays...they are usually a 12 hour work day, but Wednesday nights are awesome. I usually leave horse, but I guess that's the cost of preaching without a mic!

- Thursday: Our good friend Katie's grandma died. She and Antonina had plans for Friday night, but now they are off. Our prayers are with Katie and her family.

- Friday: Antonina and I went to se The DaVinci Code. Great movie...GO SEE IT, or better yet, READ THE BOOK!

- Saturday: Had great seats for the Cardinals v Royals. It was the one good game of the series. Thanks Todd!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a eventful week. Currently i am in Golden, Missouri with my Grandpa. We're have a good time. You should try to drive on these windy country roads. I almost gave myself a heart attack. See you later.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home