Tuesday, July 04, 2006

RIVERSIDE REFLECTIONS: no rest for the weary

What is it about decisions that are so tough? Last night was one of those nights where sleep just doesn't seem possible. Sure I want to sleep, but my mind just won't stop long enough to catch up with my tired body. Antonina and I went to bed at midnight after a good long talk. But then she fell asleep. She is so peaceful when she sleeps. But there seems to be not enough of either sleep or peace for the both of us. I layed in bed until 1:00, when I was so awake that I came to the computer and did some research. I thought about blogging, but I really didn't have much to say...some say I never do! I worked here for another hour and then layed back in bed until I fell asleep to the clapping of thunder and the clicking of raindrops on my window. I closed my eyes for a minute and opened them back up at 7:30. Antonina was still sound asleep. So here I sit, tired, unrested, and still with big decisions to make. I know you all are praying for me and there is much comfort in that.

I start my new job tomorrow, so I suppose I will have many things to share in the next couple weeks. We love you and thank God for each of you every day.

Happy Fourth of July,

Eric

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. See you Sunday. Maybe you might want to take some Benadryl or that Tynedol that makes you sleep.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should call your parents and talk with them. Sometimes talking helps. Of course I'm not to sure about calling @ 0300....

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home