Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Oh I never shall forget how the fire fell!



So yesterday I told you a little about the town, well here is a picture of the brand new fire truck the city has. I met the fire chief at the 9/11 ceremony and he said that if I ever needed him he'd be right out, so I thought I'd put him to the test. This morning, Antonina was walking the dog when a neighbor yelled at her to get out of there. The electric pole right beside our house was on fire! Antonina hollared at me and I got out. The fire department came out, but had to wait for AEP, but in the mean time we got to watch the pole fall and the wires start sparking when they hit each other! It was quite a sight and we are happy to say that other than a disturbed schedule there was no harm. All is well and we had an exciting morning!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad all is well and that there was nothing more serious. Take care glad you back in Ohio. Love you.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay - you've had enough excitement for the day. Take time to prop your feet up and enjoy the rest of the day. Praise God for his safe keeping.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you guys are ok. I can't believe that happened! I'm praying for Antoninato get that interview and the job. Hope to see you guys eventually since we're only 3.5 hours away!

Vic...

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home