Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ford fan no more!!!!




I have always had a Ford. I have always loved my fords and found them reliable and good preforming. I have a Ford Escape and love it!

However, my loan is through Ford Credit Service and it is TERRIBLE. I simply want to set up an online payment that is a set amount, the same date every month. THEY CAN'T/WON'T DO IT!!!!

How hard can it be to set up my account to take out $400 every month on the 18th of each month? Toyota did it no problem. FORD CANNOT DO IT! They will only set you up to pay the amount due each month. Since I paid an extra $50 in Nov, they will take out the usual payment - $50 in December. I have no control. It is all based on the amount due. I AM FURIOUS!

I can't tell you how angry I am. Now I have to either make the payment online manually every month or write out the check. STUPID!!!

I will never use FORD CREDIT again, and will probably never buy a Ford again. I would ask that you don't use them either. Their customer service is TERRIBLE!

IF THEY CAN'T MAKE A SIMPLE TRANSACTION, HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THEY MAKE A QUALITY VEHICLE!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They don't want the loan paid off early as it will cost them money. I say write a letter telling them you will no longer use them for a loan, will no longer buy their product, and will share this information with friends and family. Money talks.

12:08 PM  
Blogger EF + said...

Already did that...no good response. After talking with some friends I have heard that this is not uncommon with the larger lenders.

All I know is that TOYOTA was very user friendly and their Customer Service people were always friendly and bent over backwards to get it done for me.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Evan and Julia Abla said...

You could refi with a local bank. Then your money is going to the local economy and you can work with actual people within the community you live.

I'm not saying that I do that, it's just an option. You'd have to weigh the apr and stuff.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same problem with Ford Credit with Katrina's car when we got married. Katrina refuses to buy a Ford now (that is good for me since I don't like them anyway) because of Ford Credit.

We were even penalized for paying off the loan early. Stick to the Toyota (got the Corolla finally and love it) or Honda's of the world.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home