Sunday, January 27, 2008

not sure I have anything to say...

I never thought I'd say that, but since I am trying to write every week I thought I'd better say something.

Just a couple of things. First, I am always amazed when I find people who read my blog. Just this week I found another one. Everyone, please say hi to Kero.

"Hi Kero"

Please make him feel welcome in our conversations.

---

Second, it must have been about a year ago that I had my first experience ice fishing. It was miserable! It was blustery and cold. The wind was gusting and the temperature reached a high somewhere in the low teens as I recall. It was so miserable, in fact, that this year I bought an ice pole. Well, yesterday I went ice fishing for the second time. It was about 30 degrees and there was no wind. It was a beautiful experience and I had a ball. It wasn't a trophy day, but I caught about a dozen - of which 6 were keeper bluegill. I hope the ice lasts so I can get out again.

Just a reminder that if you try your hand on the ice BE VERY CAREFUL.

ef

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home